Project management software
Taking project management software to the cloud
Is your business looking for software that can better organize and keep track of all your projects? Looking to integrate your cloud-based CRM with an innovative Professional Services Automation software?
The social revolution has inspired us to think differently about how project teams operate. FinancialForce is building project management software solutions that put the customer at the center of the project - to help your teams work more collaboratively, more efficiently and, in the end, provide more value to your clients. That project management software is built within FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA).
Is your company exploring PSA for project management?
Download the G2 Professional Services Automation Enterprise Report
We have received your submission.Download Now
Benefits of project management software
- Give managers personalized views of their projects
- Automate robust workflows to match complex projects
- Leverage project templates to ensure a repeatable experience for customers
- Assign resources to a project, or at task level, with detailed WBS support
- Use communities and portals to store all project related documents in one place
* denotes required field
FinancialForce cares about your privacy. We may use this information for our legitimate interests to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you. Learn how FinancialForce may use your information. Adjust your preferences or unsubscribe.
Professional Services Automation Tour - Watch Video
FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA), ranked #1 on G2, leverages the power of Salesforce CRM and the Salesforce platform. Gain unprecedented visibility into your business across sales, services delivery, and finance. Keep projects on time, customers happy and reports up to date–all on one integrated platform.
Project management that’s focused on the customer
Great project managers excel at managing customer expectations and communicating with them throughout the process. They also keep close oversight on client tasks that are critical to the project. FinancialForce PSA provides a range of options to help you communicate with your customers and include them as part of the project, ranging from a customer and partner community/portal, automated status reporting, and social tools built-in (e.g. Chatter).
- Manage project tasks collaboratively via customer portals
- Provide customized and detailed status reports automatically
- Create customer or project communities to work more socially
Flexible project configuration
The right project management software should not lock you into a project straightjacket and require any of your teams to conform to projects in the system. FinancialForce PSA projects can be configured to the field level on what shows, what is read/write, and can also be set to the profile level to create unique project views based on departments or individuals.
- Configure projects at the field level and create your own custom fields and views
- Leverage its robust workflow engine to match even the most complex workflows
- Configure by profiles to accommodate different project types or practices
Project portfolio management
Project and resource planners should provide a powerful cross company view into all your projects and resources. With FinancialForce PSA, you get the complete project picture and can make the most informed decisions on how and where to interchange or concentrate resources across multiple projects.
- Get visibility into the big picture when you need it
- Search and filter through your projects to avoid information overload
- Drill down to individual resource schedules and adjust assignments with drag-and-drop ease
- View resource requests right along with all ongoing projects to determine how filling those resource requests will impact other projects
Project task management
In addition to FinancialForce PSA’s robust resource planning, the project task management provides the detail needed for project managers and teams. You can leverage the robust next-gen Gantt view of project tasks and their dependencies to better manage the details of your projects. Project managers can have the tools they need to run your entire services team on the same platform.
- Get a robust Gantt project view
- Update project tasks right in the timecard interface
- Track and manage tasks not related to billing such as client tasks or tasks for internal non-billable employees
Online project planning and management
It’s hard to get project teams to work together when information is stowed away in different systems. Efficient collaboration begins by storing information on accounts, project plans, resource schedules and customer communications in a single place. Otherwise your team will resort to email and spreadsheets to keep a project together. With FinancialForce PSA you can work together online at every step of the project.
- Remove internal silos and eliminate spreadsheets
- Get everyone on the same page with the same updated information
- Add running Chatter conversations to projects to understand the why, not just the what