FinancialForce Included as A Billing Management Vendor in Latest “Now Tech” Analyst Report
Vendor Overview Recognizes FinancialForce’s Offerings for Recurring Customer and Billing Management
SAN FRANCISCO – Apr 17, 2018: FinancialForce, the number one customer-centric ERP cloud vendor natively built on the Salesforce platform, has been included in a new report by Forrester Research, Inc. “Now Tech: Recurring Customer And Billing Management, Q1 2018” as a provider of recurring customer and billing management solutions.
The new report said flexible recurring customer and billing management solutions are essential tools in today’s business environment where emerging and evolving business models are creating new challenges for businesses in billing management.
According to the report, today’s businesses must identify the billing management solution that can easily configure pricing models, manage customer relationships beyond initial purchase and deliver better insight into recurring customers and revenue.
“In an evolving environment where companies are shifting to revenue models based on subscription and usage, business leaders demand tools that can turn one-time customer transactions into consistent, predictable, and regular revenue streams,” said Dan Brown, Chief Product Officer at FinancialForce. “Using our Billing Central product, users quickly create new revenue models centered around customer engagement. With additional customer lifecycle insights from the Salesforce platform, they can evaluate and tune these models for growth and profitability.”
FinancialForce’s Billing Central offers the ideal suite to manage an unlimited number of business models including subscription and usage billing:
- Support for flexible billing models: Billing Central enables businesses to manage billing structures for product, subscriptions and usage-based models in one streamlined process.
- Seamless integration between SalesForce CPQ and Billing Central: the integration supports the entire lifecycle of the billing contract, from net new creations, modifications and renewals.
- Seamless integration between Billing Central and FinancialForce Revenue Management for ASC 606 / IFRS 15 adoption and Revenue Forecasting needs
- Customer-centric management: FinancialForce is built on the Salesforce platform, and Salesforce CRM is fully embedded within Billing Central for 360-degree customer visibility on the the complete opportunity-to-renewal customer journey, on one platform, one customer record. .
- Predictive insights: Organizations need recurring customer and revenue-based insights to run more predictable businesses. FinancialForce offers real-time business signals and reporting on revenue, profitability and customer analytics so finance leaders can confidently manage their businesses.
- Flexible deployment: While optimized for Salesforce customers, FinancialForce Billing Central can also be deployed as a standalone billing solution alongside 3rd party ERP or CRM applications.
For more information on how FinancialForce’s billing management solutions can support your business, visit: financialforce.com.
FinancialForce is the leading cloud ERP provider for the new services economy. The #1 ERP native to the Salesforce platform, FinancialForce unifies data across the enterprise in real-time, enabling companies to rapidly evolve their business models with customers at the center. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Advent International, Salesforce Ventures and Technology Crossover Ventures. For more information, visit financialforce.com.
Vice President, Global Communications, FinancialForce